Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I like this picture...

So I went for a bike ride Sunday night, in frigid temperatures and mistyness...and took some pictures. I like the way this picture looks, after tampering with it a bit. It makes me feel...interesting. Like I'm there. And it's a movie, or something. I dunno. Maybe you'll understand what I mean by seeing it. (I know, this isn't a typical post, but I thought I'd break the mold)


What does this picture convey to you? How does it make you feel? (comments appreciated...)

3 comments:

  1. it reminds me of t.s. eliot's "the wasteland."

    i like how you've edited that photo, but i'd be interested to see what it looked like pre-editing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first thing i noticed about the picture was the little dot of white on the left side...almost as if someone was there with a flashlight...intruding on the peacefulness of the night...the blackness...i love how the water is still....and the trees are less than perfect with there broken spots and bowing branches....thats what i see....i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like the mist shrouding the upper parts of the trees.. thats cool. :) nice pic.

    ReplyDelete